Dentist in Central Hong Kong offers variety of dental services
Dr. Titania Tong is a dentist in the Central Hong Kong area offering a wide variety of services including:
- Dental implants – These tooth replacement restorations are a lifetime alternative to bridges and dentures.
- Dental bridges – Bridges replace missing teeth in the dental arch. They utilize surrounding teeth to support the prosthetic, and are more durable than partial dentures.
- Dentures – Full and partial dentures play an important role in tooth replacement. They are often an affordable alternative to dental implants or bridges.
- TMJ/TMD – Patients with TMJ/TMD may also experience bruxism, which involves clenching and grinding. Oral appliance therapy is typically considered an excellent noninvasive treatment option.
- Dental crowns – Covering natural teeth with dental crowns is an effective way of strengthening the smile. A crown gives a tooth a beautiful extra layer of protection, following repair of a large cavity or root canal therapy.
- Endodontic therapy – Also known as root canal treatment, this procedure is performed to salvage a natural tooth, avoiding extraction. Treatment address abscesses, infection, injury, or large cavities that have affected dental pulp within the tooth’s structure.
- Teeth whitening – A whiter, brighter smile is just an appointment away! Our practice offers both in-office whitening as well as take-home kits for more private and gradual enhancement.
Learn more about comprehensive dental services
Our team is proud to provide a wide range of general dentistry and cosmetic treatment services for patients in and around the Central Hong Kong area. Dr. Titania Tong also assists patients in surrounding communities including The Peak, Wan Chai, Mid Levels, Causeway Bay, and Jardine’s Lookout. If you are interested in visiting a holistic, mercury-free dentist in your area, contact her front office team today at 852-2810-1801 to schedule a consultation appointment. The practice is in the Oriental Crystal Commercial Building, conveniently located at 46 Lyndhurst Terrace.Back to Uncategorized Page