Call Us Now: 852 2810 1801
WhatsApp:

Blog

EMFs can increase the dangers posed by Mercury fillings

EMFs and Mercury Fillings

We have been aware for a while about the dangers posed to our health by metals such as Mercury and Nickel in our mouths. Dental amalgam comprising these metal substances were the standard for dental fillings in the days gone by. Although they continue to be used by some dentists in many parts of the world, most dentists have given up using such metals in their practices.

Mercury is one of the most toxic substances on earth, with it having neurotoxic effects and the ability to be carried all over the body and posing serious negative effects on almost all organs. The World Health Organization has also documented the ill-effects of Mercury and how particles of it can leach into the body and enter the lungs by inhalation.

Under normal conditions, Mercury is constantly released from tooth amalgam into the body as vapor. Activities such as chewing, brushing teeth, drinking hot liquids and getting dental polishes can speed up the process. According to a research conducted recently, there is an even higher tendency for such metallic substances to leach and cause damage to the body when they are exposed to Electromagnetic Fields (EMF).

It has been known for a long time that EMFs from power lines, household electrical devices and wiring, cell phones, cell phone towers, and wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) among other sources can result in serious symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, and confusion, especially among people who are electro-sensitive. The recent research has shown that the tendency for a person to be affected by these factors may increase significantly, based on the amount of heavy metals in their bodies.

For a beautiful and healthy smile.
Call us at 852 2810 1801 or
Schedule an Appointment today

This includes heavy metals in the brain acting as micro-antennas, which have the potential to concentrate and increase the reception of EMF radiation, and metal implants and/or amalgam like Mercury tooth fillings which can increase the reception of microwaves and micro-currents from sources such as Wi-Fi, microwave ovens, and mobile phones.

This means that if you have Mercury tooth fillings, you are more at risk of toxic exposure when you use your phone, Wi-Fi devices or other household electrical equipment. And the closer you and your tooth fillings are to the gadget being used, the higher the content of Mercury which would be released throughout your body.

The best way to be safe from toxic substances such as Mercury is to avoid their use in dental fillings. Since modern dentistry provides many safer alternatives such as porcelain and composite resin, there is no need to rely on amalgam anymore. So, why not take the wise and safe step of selecting Mercury-free dentistry to ensure your overall health and well-being?

 

Back to Mercury Free Dentistry Page