Meet British Qualified Dentist - Dr. Titania Tong
Dr. Titania was born in Hong Kong, but she grew up in England, where she completed her undergraduate education and received her degree in dentistry from Guy's Hospital Dental School at the University of London. She practiced general dentistry in London for a period of four years, and then returned to Hong Kong in 1987, where she spent the next decade working in a large group practice before establishing her own dental clinic in 1999.
In her current Amalgam Free practice, Dr. Titania has a strong philosophy that includes the following points:
- To provide each patient with the highest standard of care possible through precise techniques and the inclusion of holistic practices. We are meticulous in the execution of our work!
- To create a positive dental experience through pain-free practices and a comfortable environment.
- To place patients into good hands with a friendly and knowledgeable staff that works efficiently.
- To provide all necessary information to help patients make educated decisions regarding their own treatment goals and not impose standard dental values.
- To provide cost effective treatment and fee quotes when requested. There is a 6 months guarantee on our work with no charge replacements barring loss or damage due to patients’ own negligence.
- To allow ample time for each appointment; giving each patient focused attention (please provide 24 hours' notice of cancellation if you cannot make a scheduled appointment).
- To respond to all queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- To refer to a specialist when necessary.
Our goal is to enhance the oral health of our patients, and thus benefit their general health.
Dr. Titania is a family practitioner who encourages families to visit a practice together. This approach to dental care promotes routine and allows young ones to develop better oral care habits early, which will benefit them throughout their lives.