Dr. Titania was born in Hong Kong, but she grew up in England, where she completed her undergraduate education and received her degree in dentistry from Guy's Hospital Dental School at the University of London. She practiced general dentistry in London for a period of four years, and then returned to Hong Kong in 1987, where she spent the next decade working in a large group practice before establishing her own dental clinic in 1999.
In her current practice, Dr. Titania has a strong philosophy that includes the following points:
- To provide each patient with the highest standard of care possible through precise techniques and the inclusion of holistic practices. We are meticulous in the execution of our work!
- To create a positive dental experience through pain-free practices and a comfortable environment.
- To place patients into good hands with a friendly and knowledgeable staff that works efficiently.
- To provide all necessary information to help patients make educated decisions regarding treatment.
- To provide cost effective treatment and fee quotes when requested.
- To allow ample time for each appointment; giving each patient focused attention (please provide 24 hours' notice of cancellation if you cannot make a scheduled appointment).
- To respond to all queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- To refer to a specialist when necessary.
Our goal is to enhance the oral health of our patients, and thus benefit their general health. We stand behind all work that is performed in our office, and will provide free replacement within a period of six months should the necessity arise (excluding loss or damage due to negligence on the part of the patient).
Dr. Titania is a family practitioner who encourages families to visit our practice together. This approach to dental care promotes routine and allows young ones to develop better oral care habits early, which will benefit them throughout their lives.
Committed to the overall state of health of each patient, Dr. Titania operates a mercury free dental practice and adheres to the strict guidelines of the International Academy of Oral Toxicology, (www.iaomt.org), of which she is a member. In addition to practicing safe general dentistry, Dr. Titania is interested in cosmetic and neuromuscular related dentistry.
My code of practice
- Provide mercury free dentistry using a mercury safety protocol. As recommended by International Association of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Holistic dentist who treats patients as a whole person to promote general well being.
- I work with nutritional and detoxification specialists who will provide added advice and information on overall wellness.
- I keep time. By allocating sufficient time for specific treatments will ensure a job well done and patients never feel rushed.
- I never double book patients so to keep a full waiting room and appear to be a busy practice.
- I stand behind my work and so will offer a 6 months guarantee on work provided (unless failure is due to patient's own negligence).
- I empathize with people's anxiety and fears when visiting a dental office. So providing treatment in a comfortable, assuring, pain free manor will help to alleviate or decrease such anxieties.
- To help patients achieve their own goals in oral health rather than imposing any standard dental values. However providing them with all information necessary for them to make educated decisions about their treatment.
- I respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- To provide cost effective treatment.