I have been a patient of Dr Titania for over 20 years and highly recommend her services. Her knowledge, expertise and excellent chair side manner ensure treatment of the highest calibre. During consultations I never feel rushed, and no matter the treatment plan, Dr. Titania takes time to explain the various options and answer any queries or concerns I may have. Having major bite issues, I recently underwent corrective jaw surgery and Dr. Titania has been committed to my recovery and well being. Dr. Titania's staff is equally proficient, her surgery well equipped and immaculately clean and I continue to recommend her services to friends, colleagues and visitors to Hong Kong.
"As someone who has always been terrified of the dentist, I would not visit anyone but Dr Tong. With her calming and reassuring manner as well as high level of professionalism, the fear element has been totally removed and I have every confidence that I am in expert hands."
"I'm impressed with Dr Tong's advanced dental facilities & equipment, her skill in ensuring that her patient is comfortable and pain free, and good followup. Highly recommending her service to those who care for mercury free dental care."
The ultimate aim of general dentistry is to promote oral health through preventative measures. We know that a good number of issues our patients face stem from an overabundance of the harmful bacteria that naturally live in the mouth. Hence, we work alongside each patient to develop the most suitable ways to adequately eliminate bacteria for better oral health.
Our approach to dental care is multifaceted. While we provide evaluation of teeth and gums and necessary preventative and restorative treatment, we also include the patient, as much as possible, in every process. Our goal is to encourage better overall health by preventing oral decay through the use of holistic treatments and a team effort.
Eliminating bacteria in the mouth is not a complex task. Every person is different, however, which is why we are careful to consult with patients as the individuals they are. Women, for instance, have different needs than men and may require more care at certain points in life. This is because women are more prone to undergo severe fluctuation of hormones in specific instances, such as menstruation, pregnancy and breast feeding, and menopause. During these times and when taking oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy, a woman is at a higher risk of developing gum disease.
We have also learned from research that women are more likely to develop dry mouth, problems with the neuromuscular system of the jaw, and facial pain, as well as eating disorders. In understanding the specifics of what women go through, we are better able to formulate the best care practices for each patient.
In addition to keeping a close eye on tooth decay and gum disease, we also provide care including:
- Mercury free, tooth coloured fillings
- Dental crowns
- Evaluation for dental implants
- Cosmetic treatments for smile enhancement
- Nutritional counselling for health and well-being
- TMJ treatment
- Wisdom tooth extraction
Every treatment that is performed in our office is done carefully, with patient comfort as a central focus. Reaching a strong, attractive smile does not have to cause anxiety or pain.
Contact us for your consultation for pain-free dental services.
- Types Of Teeth And What They Do Central Hong Kong - Central Hong Kong practice delves beyond types of teeth and what they do to their connection to whole-body health
- Dentist Reviews Hong Kong - Your Hong Kong dentist reviews reasons to seek treatment for gum disease
- Good Dentist in Hong Kong - Good oral hygiene and care from your dentist in Hong Kong combine to fight gum disease
- Dentist Near Kowloon - Care from your dentist near Kowloon is important to oral health
- Find Dentist Hong Kong - Find out how to promote oral health from your dentist in Hong Kong
- Dentist Central Hong Kong - Your holistic general dentist in Central Hong Kong encourages healthy food choices
- Pediatric Dentist, Central Hong Kong - Learn about cavities and cavity prevention from your pediatric dentist in Central Hong Kong
- General Dentistry Services Central HK - Preventive general dentistry services in Central HK keep you smiling
- Best General Dentist Central HK - Services offered by the best general dentist in Central HK
- General Dentistry in Central HK - Our general and cosmetic dentistry treatments in Central HK keep you smiling